We are glad to serve you through our telemedicine service called Doxy! Here is what you'll need to know.
- 5-10 minutes before your appointment time, please click the link below (note that there are separate links for Dr. Fox and for Sarah Sato, NP)
- To meet with Dr. Fox: click here DR Fox
- Your provider will join you as soon as they can, typically within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment time
- While you wait, please double-check your equipment (click the "Pre-Call Test" button) and note you may pay your copayment (if you know the amount) or pay for your visit (if you are out of network)
- Some people have found that the iPhone or iPad work best with headphones
- Please review these instructions from Doxy:
- Having trouble? Click here to review the Doxy Check-in Guide.
- In our experience, most problems occur when your device cannot access your camera and microphone (restarting your device and checking in again often solves this issue) or when you have a poor internet connection.
- Some people have found that the iPhone or iPad work best with headphones, so please have headpones available if possible and do the "Pre-call test" before your visit to make sure the sound is working.
- If you need help, please call our staff at 720-923-7209
We look forward to seeing you at your visit!
Dr. Christopher Fox
I am a board-certified endocrinologist in Superior, CO, and I have been in private practice since 2003. People I work with achieve success when they learn all the ingredients of healthy lifestyle and the system to consistently follow through on good intentions. I use my knowledge of endocrine science, psychology, neuroscience, and human behavior to help people make meaningful, lasting changes in their health that they can sustain long-term.