How does Telemedicine work?
- Call our office to schedule your telemedicine visit – 720-923-7209.
- Complete the form below and we will call you to set up your visit.
- Follow the link provided when you schedule to access our HIPAA-compliant online waiting area via your phone, tablet, or home PC.
- Pay any copay you may have securely online from the waiting area.
- Meet with your provider via videochat or voice only.
- Lab orders and prescriptions you may need will be sent directly to the destination of your choice.
Why would Telemedicine visits be right for me?
- Evening visits may be arranged in advance to work around your busy schedule.
- Ease of accessing our specialists from the comfort of home or while traveling.
- Avoids traffic and travel headaches, and can help follow CDC guidelines for “social distancing.”
- New clients are able to establish care from home and avoid delaying their treatment while waiting to meet a provider in person.
Who is eligible for Telemedicine visits?
- All self-pay, Medicare, and commercially-insured clients have access immediately to our telemedicine visits.
- New clients are welcome to be seen through telemedicine. We have a number of ways to have your paperwork completed before your visit, and will work with you to find the method that suits you best.
- Medicaid is presently not accepted at The Alpine Center for in-person or telemedicine visits.
Already scheduled? Here are instructions and the link you’ll need:
- Check your technology; try to make sure your browser is updated and your camera is enabled.
- About 10 minutes before your visit, navigate to the link below. A window will open asking for your name, and then you’ll be entered to the “waiting room.”
- The website may pop up with errors to help troubleshoot if your camera or mic are not enabled, and there is a button to run a test call so you can be sure your visit will not hit any snags from technology.
- From the “waiting room” you can click to our secure payment page if that applies to your visit.
- Your provider will appear at your visit time, and when your visit is over simply close the window to log out.